Today is my first day of high school. My first mod I had Honors Human Geography with Mr. Schick, who is also my advisor. I had a lot of trouble setting this up and sending the link correctly. Next, I had English, with Mrs. Zurkowski. That class was very fun, and it felt like it went very fast. We have a fun class with good people in it. After that I went to advisory and I was already hungry. Everyone is really quiet and I'm looking forward to lunch. Next I went to Honors Biology which is a good class that I think I'm going to really like! We went over the procedures and safety rules the whole time and I figured out that I have a quiz in that class tomorrow. Finally, once Honors Biology was done I was able to go lunch, which I was very fond of. Then I went to math and we already have a lot of homework, but I really like my teacher so its okay, and math is my favorite subject. After math I had an off mod with one of the girls on my soccer team. We were just talking about playing when we get the text that our game got cancelled which stinks. The whole team is very mad about it. Anyways, I had intro to bible next which seemed to take forever especially because it was at the end of the day. I then had a soccer workout later that was very tiring. Overall I had a good first day of high school, mostly because I was on time to all my classes and didn't get lost.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity