Class 9/12


Today, I came into Honors Human Geography late because I had a dentist appointment. We were taking the test. I started late, so consequently, I didn't finish. There were many questions on the test, which were many points. There were fifteen questions that were worth four points and four questions, that were short answers, which were worth ten points. There were questions like, what crimes did Socrates commit, what idiot meant if you were called it by the ancient Greeks and what was the significance of 508 BC? These were some of the easier questions to me. When we had to write the short answers, I didn’t exactly write ‘short.’ I put a lot of time and effort into these answers. Being it took me so long to compose these, I did not finish the test. However, I only have one more question to do, and I am finishing it in advisory tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity