Class 9/19

Today in class, we had a good time. When we walked in, it was finally cold. At first, I thought it was way too cold, but really it was a nice temperature. We named the new air conditioner Faith! Then we started class and we began to copy down notes. Within ten minutes, many people had to leave because it was game day! After they left, we began to draw our own mental maps of the world and our route to school in the middle. I am so bad at geography so I only know the basic things that you learn at a young age. So, when Mr. Schick looks at my map it is going to be very basic! Then I drew my route to school. Begin I live so close, it was simple for me and I finished very fast. Then we looked up where everyone lived!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity