Mini Halloween and Test Review


Today, in class we went over our test that we took late last week. But first, we ate candy. A couple people in the class brought in candy to have our own little Halloween. It was pretty nice however I certainly ate way too much candy especially for it only being the second period of the day. Then we continued on with our test. The class actually did very well with an 87.5 average. This was surprising because in our class group chat everyone was saying how they failed and didn’t do well, and actually we all did very well. I got a 92 on the test, which I am proud of! I only got two multiple choice questions wrong. They were kind of silly and pointless, especially because we never went over them in class. I am totally okay with that too. Also, I only got two points off of my essay. I don’t really know why I got points off, it was just filled with red underlining, so I don’t know if that is good or bad. After we finally finished we discussed push and pull factors which took up the rest of the class. Finally the bell rang and we got to leave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity