going over test

Today in class we got our test back. Everyone except for one person got an A. I thought that this test was really easy, and I guess so did the rest of the class. As Mr. Schick started to passed out the tests the bell was constantly ringing. Then we went over the test. I made two dumb mistakes, which could have gotten me a one hundred, but its all good. I also did the extra credit over the weekend. I did both parts of it, so I got ten extra credit points. Then with my ninety seven on my test now I have a 99.73 in that class. So I am happy with that. However, only two people in our class donated money to Kiva. It was me and Chase, and I am kind of disappointed with that because I wanted to get the highest class so we could get another five points. But its all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity