Kiva.org

Today in class, some people still had to finish their test. Mr. Schick started the class anyways. Today he was talking about a website called kiva.org. This website is where there are millions of people looking to get micro-funds. I found this website very interesting. Mr. Schick said that he was willing to give us five extra credit points if we did research on the website, and found two people that we found interesting due to what they needed money for or their backstory. He also said that he would be willing to give us five extra points if we were actually going to donate money to someone. So, I am planning on getting at least ten extra credit points, and I hope that the rest of the people in my class also plan on donating because if we have the highest percentage of people that donate money in all of his classes then we will be able to get another five extra points. So it is a the opportunity to get fifteen extra credit overall which I am very excited about to boost my grade even more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity