real exam review day

Today in class we went over the final things that were going to be on the test. As I am here, trying to remember my last bits of information, the stress is really hitting me, and I am starting to get really worried. Trust me, I have been studying for this for a long time, well not too to long, but long enough that I should already remember everything, and I feel like I just forget everything! Like I keep quizzing myself and poof, the information is gone. Ugh. I feel like I will still do well in his class, and on the exam but I hate this feeling, it is definitely the worst. So I am writing all the things down that I can't remember to try to help me...I hope this solution works. I don't like being stressed. Anyways in class we went over what was going to be our exam essays and I really couldn't see in the back and we were moving very fast, and Mr. Schick said that he would post them to his blog...which he didn't. Anyways its all good. I just have to get higher than a 74% and I'll have a 89.5% which is an A. And I certainly think that I am capable of that. Yay. Okay back to studying now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity