sub day

Today in class Mr. Schick was not there. He hasn't been in school all day either. So in class he left us to study for our exam. I already made a Quizlet for his class so I went to my locker and began to get other books for my other classes to get ready for their exams. I decided to get religion books because we have that exam first. I began making the flashcards for bible and I suddenly got stressed. I spent the whole class period making the review and I didn't even finish. Theres so much information, and it just made me think that I really need to buckle down and get the work done. I got half way through the first lesson, and then I stopped because the bell went off. Ugh, now the stress is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity