World Leaders Test

Today in class we had a test on the world leaders that we have been learning about all week and made a project on. Last night, when I began to study for this test I got very stressed out because I thought that I had to know every single government type. As in, I thought we had to memorize the different types of governments that each country has. Anyways, good thing that I didn't study that because it wasn't even on the test. I thought that this test was so easy and it was really just the basics about every country, and their leaders. I was really happy that I took the notes that I took in class and I payed attention in class because I felt very prepared for this test. Honestly, I thought that this was the easiest test so far, even though I was confused on one or two of the questions I am satisfied with the effort I put in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity