two hour delay

Today, we had a two hour delay. In my personal opinion, and for the safety of everyone else, I think that we should have had off school. The icy conditions were no joke, I fell four times walking out of my house to the car, and our car kept sliding out on our way to school. So, that started my mood of my day pretty heavily. Then, I figured out literally every other school had off today, so that made me even more mad. Then, I walked into Western Civ and I completely forgot that we were working on our projects, but at least that meant it was going to be a pretty easy class. We worked on our project the whole class, and then we left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity