CIA Website, and Pop QUiz

Today, we had a pop quiz. All of us were quite angry about this. It was hard because usually I study for everything, but of course, I couldn't study for this. The second question was pretty confusing and misleading. It said between the two poles, but which way is between? Exactly, so misleading. I asked Mr. Schick to clarify for me, but of course he didn't. I was left in confusion. Then after I struggled and turned in my quiz, Jamie asked the same question as me. But guess what?!! He answered her question but not mine. I immediately became very mad, thinking that I lost a point because he wasn't in the mood to answer my question. Then after that, he said that we were going to be able to get onto our computers in less than ten minutes. Due to my saltiness, I looked at the clock. Mr. Schick was on his computer showing us the CIA website, which is pretty cool, I will admit that. However, Mr Schick lied. Ten minutes passed, and then another ten minutes and then another five minutes passed, until he finally told us to take out our computers. It wasn't like I was timing him or anything. Finally I was able to start on my work. We had to order the countries with the largest populations. I still have to finish it for homework.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity