Testing day

Today in class we had a test. I was stressing about it the whole day but otherwise I was feeling fine, then the moment I walked in to Mr. Schick's room my head started to pound. And it still hurts really badly and I don't know why. I could barely focus during the test, I had to keep taking a second to refocus. It was so weird because I never get headaches, and this one was so bothersome. Anyways, I don't exactly know why I was stressing for the test today because it really wasn't that hard. Of course, there were some questions that were super confusing, but when I focused I was able to figure it out. If i broke down the question, and reworded it in my head it made sense. Then, I thought that the essay was pretty easy as well. However, I thought my essay was pretty good, except for the fact that my hand constantly kept cramping up so my handwriting was just a little sloppy.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World Leaders Information continued

World Leaders information

day after test notes on the rise of christianity